Re: Baptist Religion--A hint?

Dear Jean,
               Being a Scot, born in Glasgow, and after a ten year stint in
British Columbia, and finally residing in the San Francisco Bay Area for the
last 41 years, I well understand your remarks.  My family left Caithness,
(most of them!) and moved to Glasgow, N.Z., Australia, U.S.A., and Canada in
the late 1800's.  We have a fairly easy job tracing our roots as far back as
we want to go.  However, having said that, it is amazing how many items of
general interest, keep popping up on the internet. Think carefully before you
leave, despite not seeming to care, we enjoy your company........just like
family!

Best regards,  Donald & Mary Sinclair.