RE: MacGregors

All I can say is - thank goodness I can look at my mother's plane ticket to
see how my line arrived in America!!  Opps - even that isn't a great clue.
My mother found out when she applied for her passport that the name (first)
she had always known as her own - wasn't even the same as on her birth
certificate.  Even to this day she is not sure which to use!  Anybody
tracing her will think she is two separate people!

Have a great evening!

Juli