Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [MIKE HADL]

Where did they come from, when did they live, who were their children or
parents????
There seem to be a lot of Sinclair families out there who don't connect up with
each other.
We have a Sylvester Sinclair in Farmington, MO mid 1800's had an only child;
Ernest Norman Sinclair 1879. Ernest was raised by his grandparents because his
parents died. He married Edna Irene Stammer in 1906. They had 4 children:
Ernestine died at 3 years of age,
Norman, Mary Louise and Sylvester "Joe". My hubby is the son of Joe.
This probably doesn't help you in any way but I thought I would throw it out
there. I am connected to the Izard Co. Arkansas list serve and we put out a lot
of genealogy.
This site seems to cover more ancient history, which is good in its own right
but you won't find much family tree for the recent past!
Desiree