Re: Donald the Sailor

John Sinclair,

Thank you so much for the information.

I have been trying to locate the name BALLINGALL for years. A William
Ballingall Sinclair, born Circa 1813, died 1862 in Hobart Tasmania,
travelled to Tasmania (in 1831) as one of 3 sons with Christian Sinclair
(nee McCadie) Until now i have had no luck. Christian McCadie married
Donald Sinclair in Thurso 5 MAY 1800 and i am descended from George their
second son who was born 1807, Thurso.

Again many thanks

Ian Sinclair