Re: Duncan Sinclair--SC & son John????

Cornelia,

The John I am trying to place with "some" parents was in Union co. SC, at
least
by 1820.  I thought there was a chance that he was the son of Duncan Sinclair,
and Isabel [1st wife?] and Mary [2nd wife?].  "My" John was married to
Elizabeth
and died in Union Co. in 1844.

The copy of Duncan's will which was recorded in York Co. is dated June 22,
1805,
and Probated September 20, 1805.

I would be more than happy to share anything I have, but since I have just
begun
to look towards Duncan as the father of "my" John, I do not have much.

I have the will and probate file of Duncan Sinclair who died in York co. in
1805,
with a wife named Mary.

I have the will and probate file of John Sinclair who died in Union Co. 1844.
Also some papers where the children of John are debating info in the will.

I know John Sinclair received $100.00 in the will of a Henry Travilla in
Union co.SC.
If I run across anything in my search, that I think will lead you to the
answers
you are looking for, I will certainly pass it along.

I hope to go to the SC Archives soon, and may find something there.

let me know how I can help,
Lisa