Re: Astonishing Sinclair history!

There were Sinclairs at EUREKA STOCKADE.Australia's only civil War in
1854,a dispute between the Gold Miners and the English
Authorities(The Law)Over the license system for mining.The up rising
changed things considerably for the early settlers of this country.I
believe my G G Grandfather Robert Sinclair from Lerwick was at that
battle.No he didn't find the big one(Gold that is)But he did have 10
children and was run over by a train after all that.

Ann Geisler
Mackay,Australia