From: Ridley Wetton <macnab@execulink.com>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Monday, April 05, 1999 10:15 AM
Subject: looking for family

>We have just found out that my wife was fathered by a man named Jack
Sinclair. This gentleman had three daughters born to him while he lived in
Canada. The mothers name was Mary Donnelly, later to become Mary Ruiter. The
three daughters were named Heather, Jean, and Mary Anne. I would appreciate
any information I may receive, I am the husband of Mary Anne, she was born
in January of 1962 in Toronto.
>Due to the fact that she is just finding this out now, it is very important
to her to find out about her heritage.