looking for family

We have just found out that my wife was fathered by a man named Jack Sinclair. This gentleman had three daughters born to him while he lived in Canada. The mothers name was Mary Donnelly, later to become Mary Ruiter. The three daughters were named Heather, Jean, and Mary Anne. I would appreciate any information I may receive, I am the husband of Mary Anne, she was born in January of 1962 in Toronto.
Due to the fact that she is just finding this out now, it is very important to her to find out about her heritage.

Thank You
Ridley Wetton