RE: Web site

Hi Ken -

Trust me all I have is a passion for Scotland!  I leave the command of the English Language to the English teachers of the world.

I really enjoyed your website and look forward to continuing to visit as it develops.  There is a street in a neighboring town to me here in New Jersey named Sinclair.  There is also a road in Inveraray called Sinclair.  I will dig up some information on the Sinclair place names and get them to you.  Very exciting.  Keep up the good work.

Take care,

Juli
-----