RE: Dalmally

Richard -

I am very excited to see your photos - please do let me know when your site
is up.  I was able to get (and I have not hesitation saying so myself) the
most magnificent shot of Kilchurn Castle.  I have already enlarged it to
8X10 but think I'll take it up to a 16x20 and triple mat and frame it for my
family room.

Please share your impressions of Glenorchy with us.  I would love to hear
about other parts of Glenorchy from anyone - especially the north-side of
Loch Awe (Inishail Parish.)  I didn't get to visit Kilchrenan this trip
either and am very excited to do so this summer.  I believe this will be a
gold-mine for me in regards to headstone finds.

I still have a lot of headstones to transcribe.  I have lots of notes from
Kilmaleu that I have misplaced.  I prefer to think of them well-protected!!
After spending so much time in bed sick - I was over come with energy and
painted my bedroom.  I am still painting a pair of floor to ceiling
bookcases that belong in my bedroom (for lack of a better place to put them)
and all my precious papers are everywhere in piles.  Andrew can't understand
why I don't keep most of my stuff save in the office downstairs - but I like
to have it handy when I get an inspiration in the middle of the night!

Off to do some work for a change.

Juli
Princeton, NJ but FOREVER ARGYLL
(Hey Neil - I'm trying to remember to let people know where I am !!!!)