new items on the web pages

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/ca-ns.html

Rob Cohn has supplied a nice picture of Malcolm, Earl of Caithness
viewing the Monument to Prince Henry Sinclair at Boylston Park in
Guysborough, NS.

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

Laurel has made many good suggestions, a small fraction of which
I've had time to implement.  We'll working on more as time permits.

Please send in your ideas about what to put on these web pages;
many of them will end up in these web pages.

Keep in mind that these web pages were never intended to be the only
Sinclair web pages.  They are more of an overview that should over time
increasingly use links into other pages elsewhere.  Send in URLs for
your own web pages; I will add links to them.

For example, there are already many links into Paul Sinclair's history
and genealogy web pages, links to Jean Grigsby's pages, links to Gary
Sinclair's pages, etc.

The more different people involved in Sinclair web pages, and the
more different places they appear, the more interesting material
we'll all have to use.

Thanks,
John
--