Clan Sinclair and Clan Sinclair, Inc.

-------

Hello,

This is more of a question similar to "democrats/Democrats", I think. I have
St. Clair blood, therefore, I am a Sinclair. Can someone tell me the
difference between and relationship of the Scottish clan of Sinclair and the
Clan Sinclair, Inc. please? If Sinclairs from overseas are members of the
Scottish clan of Sinclair by virtue of bloodline, then I am a member of Clan
Sinclair (the clan of Sinclair), right? However, I have not joined
(membership app, etc) the Clan Sinclair, Inc.

Thanks,
Rick