sinclairs as one

-------

Hi Everyone
I'm new to the history behind my family sinclair name.I started off just
getting info for my father,as he wasn't even aware of his grandfathers
name.I thought that was very sad.I have now traced my
g g grandfather to Lerwick in Scotland and I'm totally hooked.I'm just
starting to get the true meaning of the clan and it feels great,the
strength if it is amazing.I do regret very deeply the comment that I
made earlier about us Aussies being left out.I would like to thank all
my Sinclair family for your comments of support.After reading todays
mail,it really moved me to see such care and deep concern expressed
about our fellow Sinclairs.I was very touched,I especially liked the
comments from Laurel and the beautiful response of condolence sent in by
Neil.I live over 2000km's from any of my Sinclair family that live
here.you guys are making me feel a little closer.
thanks for that
Ann Sinclair Geisler