tragedy

-------

I believe that her death had nothing to do with murder but  arose from her
own personal and very long struggle with life.  Rehashing it will not reveal
to us any more deep insights into Sinclair history which is what we are all
about, aren't we?

    I wonder what people would think of creating some way to contact people
directly, when their address does not appear in their message.  So when
private messages would be more appropriate, that avenue could be used.

    I cringe at the feelings that are being stirred up about this.  I have
been grieving for  Pete Cummings and glad that he never had to read this
stuff.  And yes, these are my own personal feelings.
Laurel

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair