Re: In Memory Pete Cummings

-------

A collection of messages sent in commemoration of Pete Cummings is in
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/pete.html

I never met the man face-to-face, but several of my immediate family did,
and they were all impressed with him.

Through working with Pete over the Internet on his 600th Anniversary
Celebration News for the past few years, and through corresponding
about genealogy and books, I came to know his tenacity in exploring
family matters, in promoting them through gatherings, symposia,
and his newsletter, and in publishing proceedings and genealogical
books, as well as in making other people's books available.
He did those things in a level-headed, friendly, and generous manner.

I will miss him.

John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: