Re: Castle Mey

-------

Please continue with the stories and descriptions of Castle Mey. "Place"
shapes who we are as much as genetics. Also, does anyone have info on Castle
Freswick, aka the House of Freswick? How about detailed info on all the
Sinclair holdings? For those of us who have never been to Scotland description
of not only architecture but landscape as well would be fascinating. Or am I
alone in this?

Johnnye
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: