Re: Fw: Class Project

-------

Hello
Great project!!!!!!!
I and my son are only in California but I think you may be suprised by
the "unknown monk".
Just for your info, I got this on March 4,and sending this reply right
away.
I would be interested in knowning the farthest/remotest location you
have heard from.

Hope your project is fun and informative.
By the way, I got your message from a Sinclair email newsletter.

Sincerely, Richard F. Sinclair

we are a fourth grade class