FW: The Labyrinth Of The Grail

-------

List Members,

I was on a long list of some 75 or so persons who were copied on the email
message which is forwarded below. I believe there are a few other members of
the list who were also on the cc: line of this message. I thought it might
be of some general interest to all and so am forwarding it for your
information.

There was a message posted to the list a few days back by Tim Wallace-Murphy
in which he indicated his book "Rosslyn, Guardian of the Secrets of the Holy
Grail" is now available. The forwarded message below congratulates Tim on
that book. The sender of the message also apparently has a book coming out
this fall entitled "The Labyrinth of the Holy Grail." One or the other, or
both, of those books may be of some interest to folks on the list.

Paul Sinclair

-----Original Message-----
From: William F. Mann [mailto:glooscap@globalserve.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 7:43 PM
To: Tim Wallace-Murphy

Dear Tim:

It's good to hear from you. I hope that both Marilyn and yourself are well.

Congratulations on your upcoming book. I'm sure that it will be a welcome
addition to your previous work and will continue to lift the veil of
esoteric knowledge surrounding Rosslyn and the Templars!

Great news from my end also! My book, The Labyrinth Of The Grail, will be
published this fall by Laughing Owl Publishing, Inc., 12610 Highway 90,
Grand Bay, AL 36541. Hopefully, my book will reveal a level of hidden
knowledge previously unknown relating to Prince Henry Sinclair and his
explorations throughout Eastern North America, including the locating of
Sinclair's "lost settlement" in Nova Scotia. The Labyrinth Of The Grail
(ISBN 0-9659701-8-3) will be available through your local bookstore or by
direct mailing. Further information may be obtained from Laughing Owl
Publishing at their toll free number 1-888-854-4884, 1-334-865-6252 (fax) or
www.laughingowl.com.

My book's outline can still be found at www.gate.net/~grupo/grail.html.

I see 1999 as the year that Prince Henry Sinclair and his Templars finally
receive the historic recognition that they so richly deserve.

Take care,
Bill

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: