Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Christine Mladen (nee Sinclair)]

-------

I think this is an interesting question.  Does our group have regional/state
experts that can give an overview of Sinclairs/St. Clairs in a particular
area?  For example, I made a mental note recently that someone was pretty
clear about four distinct St. Clair lines in Virginia.  I am pretty sure my
research will not take me through Virginia, but I was wishing it would so I
could start with some leads and a broad overview of St. Clairs in that state.

Do others have particular expertise in certain areas?  Could we get
individuals to volunteer to be informal regional/state "first points of
contact" for individuals such as Christine?

Chris
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair