Re: Winter Gathering in Toronto

-------

Hello All!

Just to give you a followup on the Winter Gathering in Toronto on Sunday.  As
Marilyn indicated, it was a great success, and a wonderful way for people of a
common heritage to meet and get to know one another.  Four people of our dis-
cussion group - Marilyn Siperek, Neil S., Wanda, and I, finally met (Photo
available).

Following a lovely lunch, we were piped to the meeting room, where we were
informed of the year 2000 gathering - starting with a reception at the House
of Lords in London, train trip to Edinburg, visit to Rosslyn, and on to Caithness for the Halkirk Games.  From there, optional tours are also available to castles and ancient monuments and to Orkney.  If you participated from beginning to end,  it would take 10 days!

We also viewed a video of the ceremony in Nova Scotia, unveiling the monument to
Prince Henry Sinclair, with the magnificent panorama of Guysborough in the background.

Many thanks to Rory Sinclair for organizing this great event!

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair
[