Alexander Sutherland Sinclair of Lybster, Scotland

-------

Hi,

I have just discovered that my great grandfather Alexander Sutherland
Sinclair was born in Lybster (which I believe is in the Caithness
area), on 29th August, 1856.  I have also just discovered that his
father was Thomas Sinclair, a fisherman of Lybster, who married
Elizabeth Sutherland at Latheron (which I assume is somewhere near
Lybster), on 29th November 1844.

I am now wondering if the gap between when Thomas and Elizabeth
married and when Alexander Sutherland Sinclair was born, means that
there were probably other children born before Alexander?  Does anyone
have any information on this family or Thomas Sinclair's family please?

Warmest regards,

Christine