Re: 17th Earl of Caithness

-------

Laurel:

You do keep us on our toes!  Good for you.  "Spirit One" is a good alias for you.

I am sure that I also read that the 17th Earl moved to North Dakota.  I think it was in the book I once quoted to you, something like "Sinclairs from Caithness and Goshen".  Its in the old house, and we're in the new one.  I'll try to get over there today and pick it up.  (Since the old house isn't sold yet, we are
moving by a few boxes a day).  I'm slowly getting reorganized.

' will connect again when I find it.

Toni

[
[  info sinclair