Searching for Lucinda Sinclair

-------

My Great Grandmother, Lucinda Sinclair (born circa 1843 in Illinois), lived in
Monroe, Wisconsin, during the 1860 and 1870 census.  She was married to Thomas
Branchaud or Branshaw or Bradshaw.  Her mother's name was Eliza Sinclair (born
circa 1813 in Michigan). She had two siblings, a sister and a brother.  The
brother's name was Joseph, born circa 1852.  The census showed the sister's
name as "Tang" (maybe Fang) but it had to be the census taker's form of
abbreviation ... but I can't imagive what it could be.  She was born circa
1844.
	Can anyone help me find records of these people?
											Bob Branshaw
[
[  info sinclair
[