Re: Sinclair /Shetland Islands

-------

Jenny,

Glad to be of assistance. If i can be of any further help please let me
know.

I note that James's maternal grandmother was also a SINCLAIR - most
interesting.

Maybe it's time for us Sinclairs DOWN-UNDER  to think about establishing a
group of some sort as there appears to be many of our ancestors who put
down their roots during the 1800 - 1860 era. My lot started in Tasmania
ended up in Victoria and have spread through most states of Australia and
from my research i find that there has been quite a bit of traffic between
Australia and New Zealand

Regards

Ian Sinclair

[