Re: Genealogy Data

-------

I think John was just being naturally curious and just wanted to know
whether these websites fell into his range of interest.  Also some people
may have lost our train of thought or be new to the discussion group and an
explanation might show them some new delightful item of interest.
Laurel
->-------

>John S. Quarterman wrote:
>
>> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>> -------
>>
>> >Here's another one.
>> >
>> >Kristin
>> >
>> >http://members.tripod.com/~BillStewart/dat46.htm
>>
>> Rather than forwarding copies of web pages, wouldn't it be better
>> to just send the URL and a brief comment as to why you think it's
>> interesting?
>>
>> John
>> [
>
>John:
>
>I was simply trying to be helpful with regards to the queries dealing
>with Rollo and Rognvald and their connection to the
>Orkneys/Normandy/Sinclairs, etc. I apologize for any inconvenience it
>may have caused you or others on the list.
>
>Kristin

[
[  info sinclair
[