Re: New Member

Welcome, Belinda.  I have been chasing my Sinclair and Lower lines for 20 years, and so I follow this net with great interest.  Thanks to a Sinclair cousin in Nashville, I got a lot of information back to my Caithness origins, but am still fascinated to find the corollary lines back in your part of the country.  Don't give up, and enjoy your search through the multitude of people-finding resources now available on the Internet.   Join the Clan Sinclair Assn and go to games in your state, you'll be surprised at the "cousins" you will meet there.  Best of luck!

Ray Lower