Re: The Norwegian Connection

-------

Hi Kristin,   Thanks so much for your history lessons.  I often thought that
the Norweign families that lived in our area of Saskatchewan in the mid
1950's were more like my Aboriginal Ancestors than they ever realized.  Both
groups were great hunters and trappers and at any table you would be fed
until you couldn't move.  In our area the groups visited back and forth and
got along very well, some Norse men even married our women, and another kind
of Metis was born.  My paternal Grandmother descends from Johnston.  for now,
Serena

--
kinanaskomitin nim

In friendship and sharing