Re: Sinclairs in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Wash, Oregon, Montana, ND &SD, USA

-------

Gail--Sorry you did not receive my email last night.  Apparently our server
was down.  William T. Sr. was born , lived and died in Kennett Square, PA.
He is the only person known to ride in 3 Kennett Hunts, which are held once
every 25 years. He was born about 1870 and died in 1964. His parents were
Samuel Sinclair and Mary Emma Miller Sinclair. He married Ellen Constance
Damon of Phildelphia, and they had 6 children:  William Thomas, Jr., John
Damon, Marjorie Louise, Samuel, Emily (Custer) and Frederick Klair.  Does
this help?  Let's keep looking for a connection.--Kay

----------
> From: Gail and Lou <lfghm@earthlink.net>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: Sinclairs in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Wash,
Oregon, Montana, ND &SD, USA
> Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 4:18 AM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Kay:  One more attempt to reach you.  Did you receive an email from me
last night?
> Interesting on you William T., Jr.  Do you know where Willaim T., Sr.
lived?  Gail

> [...]
> > -------
> >
> > Dear Antonia,
> >         Hudsons Bay must have an attraction for Sinclairs.  My father
worked as a
> > civil engineer up there, shortly after graduating from Cornell in 1928.
> > His name was William Thomas Sinclair, Jr.--and may or may not have
worked
> > for the HB Company itself.  He vividly described the size and
agressiveness
> > of the mosquitoes up there.--Kay
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: Antonia Sinclair <asflwr@cujo2.icom.ca>
> > > To: sinclair@zilker.net
> > > Subject: Re: Sinclairs in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Wash,
> > Oregon, Montana, ND &SD, USA
> > > Date: Sunday, January 10, 1999 9:55 AM
> > >
> > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> > > [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> > > -------
> > >
> > > To Serena
> > >
> > > I noticed a message in the Sinclair Geneology Guestbook regarding
> > descendants of Hudson Bay Company employees.  They gave the address of
> > website called "metisgen@genweb.net", which you might be interested to
> > search.  Good luck.
> > >
> > > Toni
> > >

> > > [
> > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> > > [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> > > [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> > > [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the
body:
> > > [  info sinclair
> > > [
> > > [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> > > [
> > > [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> > > [
> > > [           unsubscribe sinclair
> > > [
> > [
> > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> > [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> > [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> > [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the
body:
> > [  info sinclair
> > [
> > [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> > [
> > [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> > [
> > [           unsubscribe sinclair
> > [
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
[
[  info sinclair
[
[