Re: GenConnect Surname Board

-------

Hi, I saw you have the name Dehart in your family, I was wondering if possibly
you could help.. My grandma was married to a Dehart as a second husband. Mr
Dehart was my grandma's (Etta Maude Blevins St.Clair), first husbands (Loyd
St.Clair) best friend, I dont know Mr Dehart's first name, All I know is that
he was an incredible man, I believe he had alot of Indian in him. He died
several years ago and grandma just doesnt remember things well any more.  They
all lived in Ohio (Hamilton County) Please let me know if any thing rings a
bell.
Kim St.Clair Davenport
[
[  info sinclair