RE: Year 2000 Clan Reunion in Scotland

-------

Thanks Gary!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary M. Sinclair, Harwich, Ma USA/www.gis.net/~sinclair
[mailto:sinclair@gis.net]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 1999 1:44 PM
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Subject: Re: Year 2000 Clan Reunion in Scotland

-------

Cheryl,

I spoke with Lord Malcolm about this at the New Hampshire Highland games.
He advised that the plans were for the last week in July and the First week
in August timed with the Hallkirk games.

The Gunn Clan was supposed to have a gathering the last 2 weeks of July so
the two Clans would have one week together.

I don't know if these plans are definite and have tried to E mail David
Sinclair of Clan Sinclair Scotland but get no reply.

Maybe Brad has more info.

All for now,

Yours Aye,

Gary M. Sinclair