Alexander Sinkler/St. Clair; SCT>VA

-------

Hi Listmates!
I descend from Alexander Sinkler or St. Clair b: Abt. 1666 in
Scotland? d: Bef. 1751 in Prince William Co., VA
Through his son Wayman Sinkler or St. Clair, Sr. b: Abt. 1710 in
Stafford Co., VA (Possible) d: July 1762 in Loudoun Co., VA who
married Mary? Shirley  and further through THEIR son Robert Sinkler or
St. Clair, Sr. b: Abt. 1746 in Prince William Co., VA d: Abt. July
1827 in Bedford Co., VA
I recently ran across an online gedcom that claimed to have the
parents and siblings of the above Alexander and his place of birth in
SCT...I can't seem to find it now, and not sure that it's accurate.
If anyone has knowledge of a direct link for Alexander back to
Scotland...PLEASE let me know.
Sincerely and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Elaine Randall English
eng4@stc.net