Re: Outstanding Sinclairs

-------

I like the concept of putting on the system details of our perceived
Outstanding Sinclairs. It would make it all the more interseting if a bit
of genealogical information was also included, eg Birth date & place, Death
Date & place, name of spouse etc.

My Great Great Grandfather was George SINCLAIR born Thurso Circa January
1807, died Adelaide, South Australia 10 June, 1862. He was a Master Mariner
and lived in Hobart, Australia from 1830 - 1855. His spouse was Eliza
PUDNEY and they married in 1832. His parents Donald SINCLAIR and Christian
McCADIE were married in Thurson in May 1800.

His maritime career took him all over the world with trips to London,
Mauritius, New Zealand (1833-1837 for Jennys benefit) and coastal
Australian voyages.

I hope this is of interest to others

Ian Sinclair.     snclrig@netspace.net.au

[