Re: Silly....was Catherine Sinclair and the Templar link

-------

John wrote:
>>A question regarding Catherine Sinclair.

>>Many Sinclair books/ documents mention that a Catherine Sinclair married
Hugh
>>de Payen the Grand Master of the first Knights Templar. This fact is used
over
>>and over again to justify the sinclair links to the Knights Templar and
yet a
>>Templar scholar recently informed me that there is no proof of the
existence of
>>Catherine Sinclair and that if she did exist she certainly did not marry
Hugh de
>>Payen who being a templar remained unmarried and indeed celibate.

I can assure you that I *do* exhist and I have not married a celibate
Monk<G> I am however married to the sweetest man on earth....most of the
time anyway<G> Sorry, couldn't help myself...the temptation to joke was just
too strong. Forgive me.

Catherine (Sinclair)   ***Always identify people in your yard
           before shooting at them.***
 ICQ #5252151 Cathyscatz@bigfoot.com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9961/

Any comments from you Sinclairs out there? What definite proof is there of
Sinclair links to Templarism?

Regards

John

[