RE: Papl Mandate 1329

-------

People, take it from an anthropologist, get a grip!  Lighten up!  :)   We
have many other ties to the Muslims that this one instance (i.e. the heart
of Bruce incident).  If one will take the time to read anything on the
Templars it becomes obvious that the Sinclairs have spent a great deal of
time working, living, and playing with the Islamic people of Jerusalem.  In
fact, that is one of the main points that got them in trouble with the Pope.
They got along well with the Muslims and the other Christian leaders at the
time thought it was bad form since they were supposed to be taking Jerusalem
from the Infidels.

Just for the record, as a politically correct, sensitivity-trained
professional, I did not interpret Sinclair, Lord of Keswick's comment as
racist.

However, just exactly what is his/your name?  This title thing is intirely
to impersonal for this Yankee!  A joke, just a joke...

[
[  info sinclair
[
[