Thank yous

-------

Thanks to Rebecca who I am anxiously awaiting to hear from again.

Thanks to the keeper of the page.   In answer to your email,
my husbands grandmother was Bertha Sinclair Bunkley. We are working on his line now and your information was so helpful,
Please email me with your personal email address as I would like to talk further with you.  We have heard from two cousins now and it is really exciting.
Thanks,
Shay Turner

[
[  info sinclair