Southern VA/WV & Bedford VA

-------

ATTN:  Jean Grigsby & others searching southern WV/VA & Bedford Co. St.
Clair's

I found a CLUE.....maybe a BIG CLUE with regard to my William b. abt 1833
and in Monroe Co. (W)VA 1860 Census.

Daughter Louisa J. b. abt 1856

(Believe this or not I had this in my notes from years ago, it was on the
back of a census sheet I had copied from the court house!)

Louisa J. St. Clair m. Isaac N. GANOE 27 MAR 1879.  Age given for Louisa is
23, placing her birth 1856.  Isaac's est'd bd 1835.  Both were born in
Mercer Co. VA.  That must mean that William & Mary St. Clair were in Mercer
Co. VA prior to coming to Monroe Co. VA.

I'll get to working on finding more on this ASAP!  If anyone else has info
on this, just jump on in!

BTW other children of William (b. 1833) and Mary were:  Malinda, Wayman &
Robert.

I also was contacted by another researcher recently with this information:
"I have a Malinda J. Sinkler married to Francis Thompson Lucas on Sept. 27,
1877 in Summers Co., WV." ------ will check into this as well!

Thanks,
Amber
am1@stratos.net