20th Annual Gathering of the Clans/Highland Games

-------

Is anyone out there planning on attending the 20th Annual Gathering of the
Clans and Highland Games in Chino, California on October 17 & 18?  It's at
Loch Prado Regional Park, and goes from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. both days.
There will be a scottish marketplace with clothing and food, pripes and
drums, genealogy, games, etc.  60 Scottish clans are to be represented
(including, of course, the Sinclairs!).  for more information, you may
contact the Games Master, John McDonald at (310) 375-3453.

I plan to be there with my family, and look forward to meeting with other
Sinclairs.  It should be a fun day -
Laurie

[
[  info sinclair