Argyll Sinclairs

Hi Argyll Sinclair Hunters!

Can't tell you how happy I am to finally see some info on the Sinclairs in the neck of the woods I am hunting in.  I began to think I was the only one poking around Argyll and everybody else was checking ship's passenger lists for their ancestors.  I'm afraid mine never left Argyll.

I am trying to trace a John Sinclair born circa 1834 (listed as 47 in 1881 census) born in Kilchrenan - family scribbles say Barbreac, Loch Awe.  Also John's son John born 30 Apl 1860 Dunoon.

Also trying to locate info on Archibald Sinclair (born?) who married Isobella Campbell (born?) 20 Dec 1821 in Inveraray.  Used Scots Origin to order MC.  They had five children:

 John b 13 Oct 1822 Inveraray    d 22 Nov 1891 Dunoon
Christine b 16 Dec 1824 Inveraray
Donald b 17 Apl 1827 Inveraray
Archibald b 27 Oct 1829 Inveraray   d 2 Jun 1912 Dunoon
Duncan b 27 Oct 1831 Inveraray

According to Archibald jrs marriage cert in 1857 and 1841 census the family were tenants of Duke of Argyll at Auchindrain.

Anybody stumbled across any of these folks?

Juli