Re:

-------

Gary M.Sinclair, Harwich Ma. USA/www.gis.net/~sinclair wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Gail,
>
> George W. Sinclair b-Essex VT abt1808 married 3 times one of his daughters
> was Mercy Letitia Sinclair born Essex VT.  Mercy married DR Seeley of
> Schoolcraft Mich. No other info
>
> Gary M. Sinclair
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
Gary:

Incredible!!!! Essex, I believe, is where my great-grandfather, Dr.
Frank Barrows Seeley, went to private school before heading to
Middlebury College. The Seeley family was mainly in Brandon, Vt. and
Rutland.  Thank you so very much.  I'm sure there is a substntial
connection.

[
[  info sinclair
[