Re: Are you there?

-------

Dorothy L Gifford wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> We both are looking for John Sinclair. Do you have any ideas where he
> might have lived, and about what years? Wishing you success,
>                                                 Dorothy Gifford
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
Dorothy:  Thanks for your response.  It is so hard for me to answer your
question, because John/Joseph is the generation at which I'm stopped.  I
only know that he was, as I stated, in Kingston (Roundout) NY, in and
about 1860.  There is family English silver, some of it from Gorham Co.,
which was located in England first, and then established in Rhode
Island.  That's the best I can do right now.  Thanks!
[
[  info sinclair
[
[