My Name and Robert

-------

Hi Cathy,
My full name is Catherine Joanne Sinclair. I'm living in Vancouver now,
but was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
My grandfather came to Canada from Scotland about 1882.  he lived in
Calgary, Alberta and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about him.
His name was Robert Falconer Sinclair born 1880.
Thank you
Cathy

> Lovely first name you have my dear....I share it!<G> Is it Catherine?
am

[