Re: John Sinclair

-------

To Dian Gustafson

I have a large collection of Sinclairs in Ontario, passed on to me by several
others.  I think this particular information originally came from Wanda.  She
downloads databases from all over, and has them sorted alphabetically.  I am
arranging  them by county, because they often travelled in family groups, or
followed later.

I think that Rick S. also has accumulated a lot of info, especially on Middlesex
County Sinclairs.  If you are still in our group Rick, can you help Dian with any more information?

I am researching the Sinclairs of Victoria County, near Fenelon Falls, and getting very discouraged.  Neil Sinclair and his wife came there in the 1840s
with a number of children, but I can't find anything on him (death, census, or property). He seems to have vanished.  I estimate he was in his 60s at the time,
so he might not even have been able to buy property in his lifetime.  In the 1851 census, we have Christie Sinclair, a widow, living with two sons, Donald and Dugald.

If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Toni S.

[
[  info sinclair
[