Re: I'm new

-------

Hi, Jana,
     Welcome from Florida.  I'm relatively new also; it's a great way to learn
more about our Sinclairs, isn't it?  And so many helpful folks to visit with.
     My Sinclairs seem to have come into North Carolina.  John C. Sinclair (m.
Elizabeth McNeill, dau of one of the Neil McNeills) was shown in the 1850
census of Robeson County, NC with a John Sinclair, Sr. living next
enumeration.  However, I have no idea if the two were even kin.
     The very best to you in your research.  Have fun on your trip; don't know
of any advice on where to stay or what to do, but there will be others on the
list who will help, I'm sure.
     Rebecca
[
[  info sinclair