fabric

-------

To all who may be concerned:

As some of you know, I have been working on getting the Sinclair tartan
woven in cotton.  We're ready (finally!)  The particulars are:

A 100 % cotton twill, in both the Ancient Hunting and the Modern Dress.
The price is $9.95 a yard plus 5% shipping and handling.  We have to
order a minimum of 350 yards to receive this price.  Also, he wants a
50% down payment before they will even run the order.

Please let me know ASAP by email, snail mail, or phone.  Please be
advised, my machine doesn't always work.  I have received calls from
some of you requesting fabric information but your phone number was cut
off.  I'm sorry I haven't called you back.  Please call me again if I
don't call back.  My address and phone are included below.  Thanks for
everything, Darwin

PS- please leave the "Styer" off my name.  I am getting divorced and the
post office forwards everything with "Styer" on it so I often don't
receive my mail.  Thanks

Darwin Ramsey
2722 Glenwood Road
Columbia SC 29204