SINCLAIR in Dumbarton, Scotland

-------

Here's where I'm stuck.  Jane SINCLAIR b. 1840 gave her residence at the
time of her marriage (25 Dec 1862 Birkenhead, Eng to William CAMPBELL) as
Dumbarton and her occupation as domestic servant.  She and William had 6
children between 1864 and 1874, most of whom were born in Dumbarton, the
others in Renfrew and Falkirk (William, Colin, John, Elizabeth, James, and
Robert)

Her father's name was Colin SINCLAIR, occupation sawyer.

I would be interested in anyone who connects with any of these, or anyone
who has traced their SINCLAIRs to Dumbarton, Renfrew, or Falkirk.  Many
thanks.

Terry Beer
Lund BC
Canada