Sinclairs South of the Equator

-------

Yes Kecia there are Sinclairs elsewhere in the world. My decendents came
to New Zealand leaving Glasgow in 1872 to work in the woollen mills
being established at Mosgiel by the Burns family.My gt.father Alexander
was born at Fossway, he married Christina Durant at Muckhart in March
1870. The Scots were canny folk they named the streets in Dunedin (this
town was established by the Presbyterian Church as a result of the
Disruption ) after streets in Edinburgh so visitors from Scotland feel
right at home .Yes there are a large number of Sinclairs here,Not all in
my family thank goodness !

[
[  info sinclair
[