Re: Caithness families - Nicolson connections

-------

Hello, Douglas,

Nice to hear from you.  Did you know that there were many Calders on the Isle of Islay?  Our branch of Sinclairs came from Islay, although they were only there for appox. 60 years.  they probably came from the north, like so many others during the clearances.  Eventually, I'll be researching the connections in Caithness, but for now, I have enough of a challenge to get the Islay people
correct.

Are you interested in info on the Islay Calders?

Toni S.

[
[  info sinclair
[