Re: 600th celebration

-------

HI LAUREL:
I am not sure how it works with US rental cars; but I don't see it being a
problem. The border patrol at New Brunswick and Maine are quite lacksed and
polite to American tourists.  If I were to travel from stateside; I might
entertain the option of looking into the ferry ride from Bar Harbour, Maine
to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia and mayber rent a car in Nova Scotia to travel
around here - as your American dollar is worth so much more. This ferry ride
has this brand new multi-million dollar ferry called " the cat " which is
just out of this world modern and is generating global attention. Nova
Scotia just bought this from Austrailia company and it has been getting
great reviews. You might want to check with Tourism Nova Scotia on that.
Hope All goes well.
Randy

[
[  info sinclair