does any one know my sinclair family?

my name is Fiona my gr grand father was william sinclair who was born in
1862 in unst in the shetlands, he came to new zealand on the clarence in
1875 with his father john james born 1836, mother williamina (nee mouat)
and several brothers and sisters. john james father was william sinclair of
deal born 1805, and his mother was jane niven clark in shaw. williams
father was antony. this is as far back as I have been able to get.  if any
one knows of my sinclair family, please reply.