Re: Castle at the Cross

Michael Pincus responds:
Very interesting data. I would be interested
in financing a proper excavation of the site
by a trained and credentialed archaeologist
or historian, as well as a proper film shoot.
If interested please email to me. Only hitch
is that I and my daughter would insist on being
able to get ourselves dirty, and help as amatuer
assistents. Come back! MSP